- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
Latest Anaheim Ducks Items
Atonye Nyingifa tied her career-high with 34 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead UCLA to a 103-83 win over Oregon on Monday.
Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!"
Oregon State rallied in the second half of its previous game behind Roberto Nelson.
The Anaheim Ducks regained their scoring touch - with a little help from the Nashville Predators.
Arizona State dominated the first half. Oregon charged back behind Joseph Young.
Although Corey Perry can tell Ryan Getzlaf what to do with a nod of his head after nearly 11 years together, Getzlaf usually doesn't even have to look at Perry to know where he's going on the ice.
Nashville Predators television broadcaster Pete Weber has undergone a heart procedure.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Chicago and Anaheim had the NHL's two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center.