- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Anaheim Ducks Items
With the Anaheim Ducks bearing down on him all night, Jaroslav Halak couldn't relax for even a moment in front of the Washington Capitals' net until the horn sounded on another victory.
The Staples Center crowd threw garbage onto the ice in the final minutes when a key call went against the Los Angeles Kings.
Randy Carlyle acknowledged the standing ovation with a brief wave of his hand, thanking the Anaheim fans in his usual understated manner for their appreciation of his tenure behind the Ducks' bench.
General manager Bob Murray is confident the Anaheim Ducks can win a Stanley Cup championship as currently constructed.
Oregon extended its winning streak to six games Tuesday night, and for the fourth time during that stretch, the Ducks beat a team they previously couldn't.
The Anaheim Ducks realize they're in for plenty of tight defensive games in the next seven weeks while the rest of the NHL attempts to catch them atop the standings.
The Anaheim Ducks regained their scoring touch - with a little help from the Nashville Predators.
Arizona State dominated the first half. Oregon charged back behind Joseph Young.
Chicago and Anaheim had the NHL's two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center.