- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Anaheim Ducks Items
Dan Ellis learned a few things about the Anaheim Ducks' top scorers during 1½ seasons as the team's backup goalie, and he put all that knowledge to work in a breakthrough victory for the Dallas Stars.
The Oregon Ducks seemed relieved to finally get a quality victory.
The Anaheim Ducks and the Los Angeles Kings walked between the palm trees into the Dodger Stadium outfield, a beach volleyball court on their right and a Kiss performance stage to their left. A surprisingly good ice rink was straight ahead, glistening in the Hollywood night.
Oregon moved out of the cellar of the Pac-12 standings after dismantling Washington State 71-44 on Sunday night.
Two days before Anaheim visits the Los Angeles Kings for their high-profile showcase under the stars, the Ducks showed they're willing to get just as gritty as their rivals to grind out a win.
Dan Craig and his crew have been at Dodger Stadium from dusk to dawn every night for the past week, patiently building a sheet of NHL-quality ice in the middle of the iconic baseball field.
Frederik Andersen made sure the Anaheim Ducks wouldn't go on any kind of a losing streak.
Marian Hossa scored two goals, and Kris Versteeg and Bryan Bickell also tallied to lead the Chicago Blackhawks past Anaheim 4-2 on Friday night to end the Ducks' eight-game winning streak and hand them only their second loss in the past 20 games.
Although Teemu Selanne has been playing in the NHL for more than two decades, he had never seen anything he could even compare to the goonery in the Anaheim Ducks' latest victory.