- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
Latest Anaheim Ducks Items
Brooks Laich has missed 14 of the past 15 games with groin pain. He'll be back in the lineup tonight against the Hurricanes on CSN at 7 p.m.
Dec. 26-Jan. 5 — IIHF World Junior Championship, Malmo, Sweden.
Capitals forward Brooks Laich will sit out Friday's game against the New York Rangers [7 p.m., CSN] with groin pain.
Longtime Oregon defensive coordinator Nick Aliotti said Friday he will retire following next week's game against Texas in the Alamo Bowl, revealing that he wanted to step away after last season but didn't once Chip Kelly bolted for the NFL.
The Capitals and Rangers are back in action after three days off for the Christmas holiday. 'I'm begging we don't get hurt,' Caps coach Adam Oates said. Watch Capitals Central at 6:30 p.m. on CSN!
Might the Redskins turn to RG3's former college coach to run the team? One report says it's possible.
Bruce Boudreau credited his players for heading into the Christmas break with the NHL's best record.
The Capitals have nothing but good things to say about Boudreau, who returns to Verizon Center Monday night as coach of the Ducks. It will be Boudreau's first time in the building since the Capitals fired him on Nov. 28, 2011.
Anaheim Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau says he has nothing but fond memories of his four seasons coaching the Capitals.