- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Anaheim
The Capitals will be on national TV 12 times this season, highlighted by the Jan. 1 Winter Classic.
The 29-year-old Kesler is a standout two-way center who has spent his entire 10-season career in Vancouver, compiling six 20-goal seasons and 392 points while playing an agitating physical style. The two-time U.S. Olympian won the Selke Trophy in 2011 as the NHL's best defensive forward.
General manager Bob Murray has agreed to a four-year contract extension with the Anaheim Ducks.
While the Anaheim Ducks packed up for the summer, Teemu Selanne already was off enjoying his first few days of retirement.
When playoff pressure is at its most intense, almost nobody in recent hockey history has handled it better than Justin Williams, Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings.
On Friday night, the Los Angeles Kings were in Anaheim for Game 7 of their second-round series against the top-seeded Ducks.
After claiming Southern California supremacy with another Game 7 victory, the Kings are headed to their third straight Western Conference finals with their eyes on another Stanley Cup title.
The NHL's Western Conference finals will have a fantastically familiar look with the defending champion Chicago Blackhawks facing the Los Angeles Kings.
Sitting in another jubilant dressing room deep inside another dazed road arena, Anze Kopitar simply stopped trying to explain the Los Angeles Kings' big-game brilliance.
Teemu Selanne took one last tour of the Anaheim rink after the final horn, waving his stick at cheering fans while players from both teams banged their sticks on the ice.
Former Capitals head coach Bruce Boudreau drops to 1-5 in Game 7s as an NHL bench boss as Kings eliminate Ducks.
While Los Angeles and Anaheim settle their second-round series with a Game 7 showdown, the Chicago Blackhawks are resting and looking for ways they can play even better in the Western Conference final.
After conquering almost every conceivable obstacle in the Stanley Cup playoffs over the last few years, the pressure of an elimination game doesn't bother the Los Angeles Kings.
For the past few years, the Anaheim Ducks have watched enviously while the Los Angeles Kings evolved into phenomenal playoff performers and Stanley Cup champions.
The Los Angeles Kings are facing their fifth playoff elimination game of the spring.