- Selfies still allowed as Obama poses with Biden
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
Like its predecessor, “Anchorman 2” is a deeply silly riff on the world of television news. Instead of local broadcasts, however, the subject this time is the world of 24-hour cable news networks.
Riviera Imports is the latest to capitalize on the "Anchorman" franchise, announcing its new Ron Burgundy Blended Scotch Whisky ahead of the sequel's premiere.
Will Ferrell's swashbuckling newscaster Ron Burgundy had his own breaking news to announce Wednesday night: A sequel to "Anchorman" is finally happening.
"You woke the bears! Why did you do that?" That's from one of my favorite scenes in "Anchorman." In the Oscar-robbed film, Ron Burgundy (played by Will Ferrell) loudly leaps into a bear pit to rescue his girlfriend and then falsely blames her for waking them up.
NEW YORK (AP) - Will Ferrell's swashbuckling newscaster Ron Burgundy had his own breaking news to announce Wednesday night: A sequel to "Anchorman" is finally happening.