- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
How was Jay Gruden's first day of training camp? It went pretty smoothly except for his choice of clothing. He channeled the movie "Anchorman" to lament his decision.
Like its predecessor, “Anchorman 2” is a deeply silly riff on the world of television news. Instead of local broadcasts, however, the subject this time is the world of 24-hour cable news networks.
Riviera Imports is the latest to capitalize on the "Anchorman" franchise, announcing its new Ron Burgundy Blended Scotch Whisky ahead of the sequel's premiere.
Will Ferrell's swashbuckling newscaster Ron Burgundy had his own breaking news to announce Wednesday night: A sequel to "Anchorman" is finally happening.
"You woke the bears! Why did you do that?" That's from one of my favorite scenes in "Anchorman." In the Oscar-robbed film, Ron Burgundy (played by Will Ferrell) loudly leaps into a bear pit to rescue his girlfriend and then falsely blames her for waking them up.
With the beverage collecting in his facial hair he says, "Milk was a bad choice."
NEW YORK (AP) - Will Ferrell's swashbuckling newscaster Ron Burgundy had his own breaking news to announce Wednesday night: A sequel to "Anchorman" is finally happening.