- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
Latest Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy Items
How was Jay Gruden's first day of training camp? It went pretty smoothly except for his choice of clothing. He channeled the movie "Anchorman" to lament his decision.
Like its predecessor, “Anchorman 2” is a deeply silly riff on the world of television news. Instead of local broadcasts, however, the subject this time is the world of 24-hour cable news networks.
Riviera Imports is the latest to capitalize on the "Anchorman" franchise, announcing its new Ron Burgundy Blended Scotch Whisky ahead of the sequel's premiere.
Will Ferrell's swashbuckling newscaster Ron Burgundy had his own breaking news to announce Wednesday night: A sequel to "Anchorman" is finally happening.
"You woke the bears! Why did you do that?" That's from one of my favorite scenes in "Anchorman." In the Oscar-robbed film, Ron Burgundy (played by Will Ferrell) loudly leaps into a bear pit to rescue his girlfriend and then falsely blames her for waking them up.