- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Anderson Cooper Items
The Internal Revenue Service can't find the receipts from a $4 million agency conference in 2010 — meaning, it can't provide the same documentation for business-related travel it requires Americans to include on tax filings.
Gay advocacy group GLAAD says Madonna will present CNN's Anderson Cooper with an award for openly gay media professionals.
As promised, Jimmy Kimmel moved forward with plans to tape his Tuesday show in Brooklyn.
Anderson Cooper closed one of five segments of his weeknight CNN show that he recently devoted to attacking principally Rep. Michele Bachmann with a genuflection toward an iconic newsman, Edward R. Murrow.
Anderson Cooper revealed on Monday that he is gay, ending years of reluctance to talk about his personal life in public.
CNN's Anderson Cooper says he was calling his giggling fit "stupid" during a segment on Dyngus Day _ not the holiday itself.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
The mother, father, stepmother and boyfriend of Amy Winehouse will appear Monday on the premiere of CNN anchor Anderson Cooper's new daytime show, "Anderson."