- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Anderson Cooper Items
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling repeatedly disparaged Magic Johnson's HIV-positive status in an interview that aired Monday, saying he was not a fit role model for children and dismissing his work in business and charity.
The Internal Revenue Service can't find the receipts from a $4 million agency conference in 2010 — meaning, it can't provide the same documentation for business-related travel it requires Americans to include on tax filings.
Gay advocacy group GLAAD says Madonna will present CNN's Anderson Cooper with an award for openly gay media professionals.
As promised, Jimmy Kimmel moved forward with plans to tape his Tuesday show in Brooklyn.
Anderson Cooper closed one of five segments of his weeknight CNN show that he recently devoted to attacking principally Rep. Michele Bachmann with a genuflection toward an iconic newsman, Edward R. Murrow.
Anderson Cooper revealed on Monday that he is gay, ending years of reluctance to talk about his personal life in public.
CNN's Anderson Cooper says he was calling his giggling fit "stupid" during a segment on Dyngus Day _ not the holiday itself.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.