- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
Latest Anderson Cooper Items
With a little arm-twisting by new flame Charlize Theron, actor Sean Penn decided to donate his 65 guns to artist Jeff Koons, who will melt the firearms down to create a sculpture.
Jeff Zucker, who was brought in last January to shake up CNN, hasn't accomplished much since his arrival, but he promises 2014 will be different.
NEW YORK (AP) — Ryan Seacrest is still the king of New Year's Eve.
CNN's Anderson Cooper interviewed Emily Miller about mental illness and gun violence in the wake of the tragic mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard. The video of the September 18 interview on "AC360 Later" is below.
Well-wishers waiting outside St. Mary's Hospital in London might have been forgiven for thinking a town crier announcing the birth of the Prince of Cambridge had the royal seal of approval.
Trayvon Martin's stepmother of 14 years sat down for a tearful interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday night, saying that though she believes George Zimmerman is guilty, she doesn't believe he targeted her son because of race.
The Internal Revenue Service can't find the receipts from a $4 million agency conference in 2010 — meaning, it can't provide the same documentation for business-related travel it requires Americans to include on tax filings.
It's been a whirlwind two days for Cleveland's Charles Ramsey, who helped free three women from a decade of captivity on Monday night.
CNN's Anderson Cooper interviewed Emily Miller on "AC360" about President Obama's White House press conference Thursday calling for more gun-control laws.