- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
Latest Anderson Cooper Items
The Internal Revenue Service can't find the receipts from a $4 million agency conference in 2010 — meaning, it can't provide the same documentation for business-related travel it requires Americans to include on tax filings.
Gay advocacy group GLAAD says Madonna will present CNN's Anderson Cooper with an award for openly gay media professionals.
As promised, Jimmy Kimmel moved forward with plans to tape his Tuesday show in Brooklyn.
Anderson Cooper closed one of five segments of his weeknight CNN show that he recently devoted to attacking principally Rep. Michele Bachmann with a genuflection toward an iconic newsman, Edward R. Murrow.
Anderson Cooper revealed on Monday that he is gay, ending years of reluctance to talk about his personal life in public.
CNN's Anderson Cooper says he was calling his giggling fit "stupid" during a segment on Dyngus Day _ not the holiday itself.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
Cable news networks brought new toys and new people to the 2012 presidential campaign's opening night in Iowa on Tuesday, yet the tight race made it a struggle for viewers to make sense of it all.
The mother, father, stepmother and boyfriend of Amy Winehouse will appear Monday on the premiere of CNN anchor Anderson Cooper's new daytime show, "Anderson."