- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Anderson Varejão Items
The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are headed toward the All-Star break on a high note.
Interim general manager David Griffin said before the Cavaliers' game Sunday night that he'd like to see a few more smiles from his team.
Dirk Nowitzki was watching when the Dallas Mavericks took a double-digit lead for good against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Cleveland Cavaliers needed a breather. They got one Friday night.
Mike Brown had no interest in rehashing his past with the Los Angeles Lakers - not right now, not with his new team struggling.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Not even the polar vortex could cool off C.J. Miles.
Nene and Bradley Beal combined to score 50 points as the Wizards held off a late surge led by Kyrie Irving to win their second game in a row. Analysis here.
Late Monday night, the U.S. men's Olympic basketball team boarded a plane for London, after defeating the Brazilian national team 80-69 at Verizon Center. The game provided the perfect finale for three days of military-themed events for Team USA in the nation's capital.