- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Andray Blatche Items
Marcus Thornton has been around the Brooklyn Nets for only two weeks, so he's still trying to learn his new team's playbook.
Jason Collins has been warmly received in his historic return to the NBA.
Marcus Thornton knew he was getting a second chance with the Nets and he made the most of it in just his third game with his new team.
Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. It didn't keep him from leaving Utah with a big smile for the first time since being traded by the Jazz in 2011.
The report sounds made up but appears legitimate: Andray Blatche and JaVale McGeeare trying to become naturalized citizens of the Philippines to play for country's national basketball team.
Kevin Garnett stole the ball from his friend and put the finishing touch on an emotional night with a layup that helped him and Paul Pierce become winners in their return to Boston.
Part of Brooklyn's resurgence this month has been due, in large part, to the team trusting each other on both ends of the court and buying into first-year coach Jason Kidd's plan.
Deron Williams and the Nets' reserves were toying with the Knicks when their fans joined in the fun, belting out a "Brook-lyn!" chant that seemed as loud as when they're home.
NEW YORK (AP) — The Road Warriors' run is over. The Brooklyn Nets are suddenly the NBA's hottest team.