- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - andré carson
Labor Day, like most man-made holidays, means different things to different people, and today leads to more of the same.
"They started surrounding us," he added, referring to himself, Mr. Lewis, and Mr. Lewis' chief of staff. "It was like a page out of a time machine."
Fox News Channel's Sean Hannity on Tuesday night played video footage from four news cameras that had captured the exact moment last March 20 when Mr. Carson says "maybe 15 people" yelled the "n-word fifteen times" as he walked outside the U.S. Capitol.