- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Andre Dawson
There was a giant replica cake right next to the Ernie Banks statue, and an old-time band played as fans made their way through the main entrance.
The Expos-turned-Nationals are celebrating Andre Dawson's induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
Andre Dawson left a lasting impression on the ballfield with his true grit and sense of integrity. His eloquent speech upon entering the pantheon of baseball's greatest stars likely won't soon be forgotten, either.
"The Hawk" has landed in Cooperstown.
MONTREAL — A tip for baseball-loving tourists in search of Montreal Expos memories: Pick the Bell Centre tour over the one at Olympic Stadium.