- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Andre Dawson
The Expos-turned-Nationals are celebrating Andre Dawson's induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
Andre Dawson left a lasting impression on the ballfield with his true grit and sense of integrity. His eloquent speech upon entering the pantheon of baseball's greatest stars likely won't soon be forgotten, either.
"The Hawk" has landed in Cooperstown.
MONTREAL — A tip for baseball-loving tourists in search of Montreal Expos memories: Pick the Bell Centre tour over the one at Olympic Stadium.
"All you can do is smile when you hear his name," said Andre Dawson, who played with Carter with the Expos and spoke outside the service.
One of his former players in Montreal, Hall of Famer Andre Dawson was there and said he was shocked when he heard the news Thursday that one of his favorite managers ever had died.