- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Andre Drummond
Trevor Ariza scored 28 points for the Wizards, who were outscored 56-28 in the paint. Washington's John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, but went 8 of 21 from the field.
Joe Dumars and the Detroit Pistons had been waiting a while for this offseason _ and it showed.
Maurice Cheeks is ready for a new challenge, undaunted by the fact that the Detroit Pistons have been a revolving door for coaches lately.
Lawrence Frank's tenure in Detroit is over, and the Pistons are still searching for a coach who can revive the franchise.
Greg Monroe had 15 points and nine rebounds and rookie Andre Drummond added a double-double and the Detroit Pistons ended a six-game losing streak with a 100-68 rout Friday night.
Once Anthony Davis slips on a Hornets hat above basketball's most celebrated eyebrow Thursday night, the NBA draft really starts.
The good news is the NCAA tournament starts Tuesday. The great news is the word bracketology now will disappear for 11 months.
Syracuse and Connecticut had another memorable meeting in the Big East tournament.
TWT's preseason top 40.
The NBA season is on hold and seems as if it will never start.
Connecticut won't be sneaking up on anybody this season.
The basketball coaches of all 16 Big East schools were in one building, ready to talk about their teams and the prospects of a season that starts in just about three weeks.
Defending national champion Connecticut and Syracuse are co-favorites to win the Big East, according to a poll of conference coaches released Tuesday.
Star recruit Andre Drummond has enrolled at Connecticut and been added to the roster of the men's basketball team.
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — Greg Monroe had 15 points and nine rebounds and rookie Andre Drummond added a double-double and the Detroit Pistons ended a six-game losing streak with a 100-68 rout Friday night.
Shabazz Napier had 15 points and Andre Drummond added 14 for the ninth-seeded Huskies (20-13), who were trying to duplicate last year's first-ever five-game run to the Big East tournament title that was followed by a six-game streak that brought the school its third national championship.