- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
Latest Andre Drummond Items
Andre Drummond grabbed everything in sight, even that MVP trophy that came apart.
Kyrie Irving's last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland - and the Cavaliers' longest winning streak since LeBron James left.
With owner Tom Gores seated courtside, the Detroit Pistons looked at least somewhat like a team that could be tough to play against during the second half of the season.
After one of his worst games of the season, Andre Drummond got a little pep talk from Detroit coach Maurice Cheeks.
When Trey Burke took the floor shortly before tip-off, he was the only Utah player to come out of the tunnel at first.
Trevor Ariza scored 28 points for the Wizards, who were outscored 56-28 in the paint. Washington's John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, but went 8 of 21 from the field.
Greg Monroe had 15 points and nine rebounds and rookie Andre Drummond added a double-double and the Detroit Pistons ended a six-game losing streak with a 100-68 rout Friday night.
Syracuse and Connecticut had another memorable meeting in the Big East tournament.
Connecticut won't be sneaking up on anybody this season.