- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Latest Andre Iguodala Items
LaMarcus Aldridge said an overtime thriller over Golden State was good preparation for the looming postseason.
The Golden State Warriors are taking no chances with injuries late this season, deciding to rest two banged-up starters while they jockey for playoff position in the crowded Western Conference standings.
When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Friday's morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .500?
With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
With one eye on the defense and the other on the clock, LeBron James let the time tick down before carrying the Miami Heat into the All-Star break in a way only he could.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Worn out after a long road trip on the East Coast, the Golden State Warriors were looking forward to getting some rest back home no matter what happened Friday night.
Derrick Rose has another knee injury _ and he wasn't the only NBA star to get hurt Friday.
The Golden State Warriors have landed a coveted free agent _ just not the one everybody was talking about.