- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Andre Johnson Items
There weren't many style points in this one. J.J. Watt wasn't interested in them, anyway.
In what is turning into a memorable year for rookies, Andrew Luck and Doug Martin took the excellence to a record level.
With Arian Foster running and J.J. Watt swatting away passes, the Houston Texans remained unbeaten and tightened their grip on the top spot in the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings.
Linebacker Brian Cushing is out for the season with a torn left knee ligament, leaving the unbeaten Houston Texans without their top tackler and one of their emotional leaders.
By Thanksgiving, maybe even sooner, the Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons could be division champs.
The Houston Texans have made it look easy so far, opening with a pair of 20-point victories.
Two years, two close calls, and two long offseasons pondering "what if" for the Baltimore Ravens.
Every player in the NFL is prone to injury. So putting together a team of NFL players is an inherently risky endeavor. But you can mitigate that risk by avoiding players with injury-related red flags.
New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis has sat out most of training camp practice with tightness in his right hamstring.