- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
Latest Andre Johnson Items
Matt Leinart had a quick chat with Andre Johnson before leaving the Texans' locker room on Tuesday to catch a flight home to Southern California.
Houston quarterback Matt Schaub is out indefinitely with a "significant" right foot injury and will miss at least the Texans' next game in two weeks.
John Kasay kicked a 26-yard field goal in overtime to give the New Orleans Saints a 26-23 victory over Atlanta after Falcons coach Mike Smith decided to go for it on fourth down deep in his own territory Sunday.
Once again, it's time to check off some items on my "TIDU List" - Things I Don't Understand:
Houston star receiver Andre Johnson will miss his fourth straight game Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars with a hamstring injury.
Texans quarterback Matt Schaub's bruised chest won't keep him out this week, but it's likely that Andre Johnson will miss his third straight game since minor surgery to his right hamstring.
A couple of long passes, Billy Cundiff's right leg and an efficient performance by the Baltimore defense was enough to give the Ravens another double-digit win at home.
While the Baltimore Ravens were getting healthier during their bye week, the Houston Texans were ravaged even more by injury. When the Texans head into Baltimore on Sunday, their two best players almost certainly won't be with them.
Houston outside linebacker Mario Williams left Sunday's game against Oakland with an injured pectoral muscle.