- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - André-Joseph Léonard
The head of the Catholic Church in Belgium kept his head bowed calmly in prayer as topless female activists hurled insults and doused him with water Tuesday at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels.
The Roman Catholic Church in Belgium acknowledged on Monday widespread sexual abuse over years by its clergy and pleaded for time to set up a system to punish all abusers and provide closure for victims.
During testimony Leonard said alternatives like palliative sedation make euthanasia unnecessary and this relieves doctors of the burden of having to kill patients.