- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - André-Joseph Léonard
The head of the Catholic Church in Belgium kept his head bowed calmly in prayer as topless female activists hurled insults and doused him with water Tuesday at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels.
The Roman Catholic Church in Belgium acknowledged on Monday widespread sexual abuse over years by its clergy and pleaded for time to set up a system to punish all abusers and provide closure for victims.
During testimony Leonard said alternatives like palliative sedation make euthanasia unnecessary and this relieves doctors of the burden of having to kill patients.