- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest André-Joseph Léonard Items
The head of the Catholic Church in Belgium kept his head bowed calmly in prayer as topless female activists hurled insults and doused him with water Tuesday at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels.
The Roman Catholic Church in Belgium acknowledged on Monday widespread sexual abuse over years by its clergy and pleaded for time to set up a system to punish all abusers and provide closure for victims.