- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Andre Roberts Items
Andre Roberts opened training camp as the Redskins' first string punt and kickoff returner.
The Washington Redskins thought they had found a future starting wide receiver in March when they lured Andre Roberts away from the Arizona Cardinals.
Redskins depth chart analysis: We know who the Redskins' top three wide receivers will be but the rest of the depth chart is up for grabs.
30 Questions: Pierre Garcon broke the Redskins team receptions record in 2013. Does he have an similar encore performance left in him this season?
30 Questions: Andre Roberts was brought in to be the No. 2 receiver but the surprise availability and acquisition of DeSean Jackson has changed that. How productive will be be in his new role?
30 Questions: The Redskins got very little out of their punt returns last year. Who will drop back deep in 2014?
30 Questions: There was a revolving door at kick returner for the 2013 Redskins. Can they find one guy to grab the job and hold onto it?
Andre Roberts says he's come to terms with being the Redskins' No. 3 wide receiver. In fact, he now sees certain advantages to playing alongside Pierre Garcon and DeSean Jackson.
The word "chemistry" is used a lot in sports and it can be very hard to define. However, when it comes to wide receivers and quarterbacks, the term means something quite precise.