- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Andrea Bozek
"Democrats have repeatedly said they're looking forward to running on the disaster that is Obamacare in 2014," said Andrea Bozek, spokeswoman of the National Republican Campaign Committee. "If Alex Sink [a Democratic candidate in Florida] thinks that canceled plans and rising premiums are something to be proud of, then we look forward to seeing her on the campaign trail."
Andrea Bozek, an NRCC spokeswoman, said Sanford has proven he knows what it takes to win elections and the group won't be engaged in the contest.