- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Andrea De Gatica
A revamped Madame Tussauds wax museum opened its $2 million presidents gallery Thursday after spending a year carefully researching the eyes, hair and other features to add 28 new commanders in chief to its collection.
She said she would consider bringing her students who study English as a second language.
"They look so real, and they are so vivid," Miss de Gatica said of the wax presidents. "You come to learn about politics, the presidents, but you actually have fun."