- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Andrea Dehlendorf
Wal-Mart is "ground zero" for what's ailing the global economy, Ms. Dehlendorf said.
"If we can change Wal-Mart, we can change the country," said Andrea Dehlendorf from Making Change at Wal-Mart, a labor-backed group that pushed for a nationwide strike by the chain's workers last year on Black Friday, traditionally the biggest shopping day of the year.