- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Andrea Fuentes Fache
Natalie Ishchenko loves the technical portion of synchronized swimming, and it showed on the first day of competition in the Olympic pool.
"We try not to count how long we are underwater because otherwise we would faint," Fuentes Fache said.
"They are machines," Spain's Andrea Fuentes Fache said. "I want to congratulate them because I don't understand how they can be so good."