- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Andrea Huguely
American Airlines says it will modify seats on 49 more planes to prevent rows of seats from coming loose during flight.
US Airways spokeswoman Andrea Huguely said the pilot declared an emergency as a precaution to assure "expeditious routing" into Philadelphia International Airport.
American Airlines spokeswoman Andrea Huguely said the airline has already canceled some flights for Monday.