- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Andrea Riseborough
It's easy to sniff at Madonna's sham remix of the historical events that form the basis of "W.E.," a film that twins Wallis Simpson's royal romance with King Edward VIII and the yearnings of a contemporary Manhattan socialite.
What does it take to commit murder? In "Brighton Rock," not much.