- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Andrea Sneiderman Items
Officials in San Bernardino, which is facing an expected $45.8 million budget deficit this year, have formally filed for Chapter 9 bankruptcy protection, a move city leaders approved last month.
A corporate engineer was found guilty but mentally ill Thursday in the 2010 shooting death of a father who had just dropped his toddler off at day care in suburban Atlanta.
A corporate engineer who fawned over a female subordinate was found guilty but mentally ill Thursday of fatally shooting the woman's husband in an ambush outside a suburban Atlanta preschool.