- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
Latest Andrés Iniesta Items
Fernando Torres and Andres Iniesta were on target as Spain dominated Bolivia for a 2-0 win Friday in the first of two international friendlies ahead of its World Cup defense in Brazil.
Atletico Madrid face Barcelona at the Camp Nou with both teams vying for the Spanish league title.
Atletico Madrid moved one step closer to its first Spanish league title in 18 years on Sunday with a 1-0 victory at Valencia, while Lionel Messi completed an emotional 3-2 comeback win for Barcelona at Villarreal two days after the death of former coach Tito Vilanova.
Lionel Messi set another scoring record by netting a hat trick to pace Barcelona's 7-0 rout of Osasuna in the Spanish league on Sunday, ensuring the defending champions stayed in striking distance of leader Real Madrid before their critical "clasico" match next week.
Barcelona has ruled Andres Iniesta out of its Copa del Rey match at Getafe on Thursday because of a knee injury.
MADRID (AP) — Lionel Messi scored twice in his return from a two-month layoff caused by a leg injury, helping Barcelona beat Getafe 4-0 Wednesday night in the first leg of the Copa del Rey's fifth round.
Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says Andres Iniesta has agreed to extend his contract for three seasons until June 2018.
There are three reasons why Barcelona is favored to keep its Spanish league title. They are as concise as they are convincing: Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Neymar.
The Ballon d'Or went to the wrong guy.