- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Andretti
Andretti is a surname. It could refer to multiple people.The Andretti family of auto racing* Mario Andretti** Michael Andretti, son of Mario*** Marco Andretti, son of Michael** Jeff Andretti, son of Mario* Aldo Andretti, twin brother of Mario** John Andretti, son of Aldo** Adam Andretti, son of Aldo - Source: Wikipedia
James Hinchcliffe will return to Andretti Autosport in 2014 with sponsorship from United Fiber & Data.
Gentleman, start the baby bottles. And the diapers.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
James Hinchcliffe still isn't over the disappointment of losing the Indianapolis 500 pole by a measly 9 inches to Ryan Briscoe.
The IndyCar Series is returning to the Milwaukee Mile after all.
James Hinchcliffe spent five weeks looking for a job.