- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Andretti
Andretti is a surname. It could refer to multiple people.The Andretti family of auto racing* Mario Andretti** Michael Andretti, son of Mario*** Marco Andretti, son of Michael** Jeff Andretti, son of Mario* Aldo Andretti, twin brother of Mario** John Andretti, son of Aldo** Adam Andretti, son of Aldo - Source: Wikipedia
James Hinchcliffe will return to Andretti Autosport in 2014 with sponsorship from United Fiber & Data.
Gentleman, start the baby bottles. And the diapers.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
James Hinchcliffe still isn't over the disappointment of losing the Indianapolis 500 pole by a measly 9 inches to Ryan Briscoe.
The IndyCar Series is returning to the Milwaukee Mile after all.
James Hinchcliffe spent five weeks looking for a job.