- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Andretti
Andretti is a surname. It could refer to multiple people.The Andretti family of auto racing* Mario Andretti** Michael Andretti, son of Mario*** Marco Andretti, son of Michael** Jeff Andretti, son of Mario* Aldo Andretti, twin brother of Mario** John Andretti, son of Aldo** Adam Andretti, son of Aldo - Source: Wikipedia
Chip Ganassi Racing has had a preliminary discussion with Kurt Busch about running the Indianapolis 500.
James Hinchcliffe will return to Andretti Autosport in 2014 with sponsorship from United Fiber & Data.
Gentleman, start the baby bottles. And the diapers.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
James Hinchcliffe still isn't over the disappointment of losing the Indianapolis 500 pole by a measly 9 inches to Ryan Briscoe.
The IndyCar Series is returning to the Milwaukee Mile after all.
James Hinchcliffe spent five weeks looking for a job.