- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Andretti
Andretti is a surname. It could refer to multiple people.The Andretti family of auto racing* Mario Andretti** Michael Andretti, son of Mario*** Marco Andretti, son of Michael** Jeff Andretti, son of Mario* Aldo Andretti, twin brother of Mario** John Andretti, son of Aldo** Adam Andretti, son of Aldo - Source: Wikipedia
James Hinchcliffe will return to Andretti Autosport in 2014 with sponsorship from United Fiber & Data.
Gentleman, start the baby bottles. And the diapers.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
James Hinchcliffe still isn't over the disappointment of losing the Indianapolis 500 pole by a measly 9 inches to Ryan Briscoe.
The IndyCar Series is returning to the Milwaukee Mile after all.
James Hinchcliffe spent five weeks looking for a job.