- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Topic - Andrew Alperstein
"A guy takes a second date to an Orioles' game," said Baltimore-based attorney Andrew Alperstein, who is representing Mr. Fortese. "This is not what she signed up for, not what he signed up for, not what his mom, dad and brother were hoping for."
Mr. Alperstein said that he has not ruled anything in or out in terms of filing a lawsuit.