- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Andrew Alperstein
"A guy takes a second date to an Orioles' game," said Baltimore-based attorney Andrew Alperstein, who is representing Mr. Fortese. "This is not what she signed up for, not what he signed up for, not what his mom, dad and brother were hoping for."
Mr. Alperstein said that he has not ruled anything in or out in terms of filing a lawsuit.