- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Andrew Bynum
Marcin Gortat's ability to knock down the open shot is one of his better qualities as a center though he has had trouble with that lately.
Nene and Bradley Beal combined to score 50 points as the Wizards held off a late surge led by Kyrie Irving to win their second game in a row. Analysis here.
The Wizards are playing games on consecutive nights, but they're confident that this result will be different in Cleveland.
Kyrie Irving scored nine of his 41 points in overtime to help the Cleveland Cavaliers snap a three-game skid with a 103-96 victory over the Washington Wizards on Saturday night.
Kyrie Irving had 41 points to outplay his counterpart John Wall, who finished with just nine on 3-for-13 shooting as Washington lost its fourth game in a row.
Just about every NBA team would like Dwight Howard.
A person familiar with the negotiations says the Cleveland Cavaliers have reached agreement on a two-year contract with center Andrew Bynum.
As the Cavaliers await word from Andrew Bynum, two other teams have joined the chase for the free agent center.
Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert wondered what other moves general manager Chris Grant had in mind to improve Cleveland this summer.
Dwight Howard could leave, Chris Paul is expected to stay, and plenty more will happen beyond Los Angeles when the NBA's free agency period opens.
Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum has completed his rehabilitation from season-ending knee surgery and is set to resume basketball workouts next week.
Doug Collins is on his way out as Philadelphia 76ers' coach.
The 76ers' Andrew Bynum gamble was a bust.
A person familiar with the decision says Philadelphia says 76ers center Andrew Bynum will have season-ending arthroscopic surgery on both knees Tuesday.
Nick Young scored 18 points in his first game against his old team, Jrue Holiday had 21 and the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Washington Wizards 92-84 Wednesday night.
Cleveland center Andrew Bynum, who said earlier this month he is considering retirement as he comes back from surgery on both knees, scored two points and had one rebound in 12 minutes.
Bynum accepted the deal on Wednesday night, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team has not announced the agreement.