- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Andrew Cuomo Items
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says a state program designed to boost New York's green energy industry has helped 64 businesses.
The state is sending experts to Long Island to assist homeowners facing foreclosures.
Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner is resigning from her position as co-chair of the state's Democratic Party.
Transit officials and the union representing about 34,000 city subway and bus workers reached a tentative contract deal that would include raises and new benefits but require higher health insurance payments, both sides and Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday.
A trial-level judge has dismissed a challenge to New York's new gun law, rejecting legal claims that the law was pushed through the legislature improperly and that its restrictions violate the Second Amendment.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo has appointed five trial court judges to vacancies on midlevel Appellate Division courts.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed legislation to enter New York in an interstate agreement to award its electoral votes to the presidential candidate who receives the majority of the popular vote.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo's tax return shows he made $188,333 last year on an advance for his book that's due out in August.
Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has picked a former rival of his Republican opponent to serve on New York's Board of Elections, a watchdog group that will play a vital role in the fall elections.