- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
Latest Andrew Cuomo Items
Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is making more stops in upstate New York as he kicks off his campaign for the Republican nomination for governor.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is maintaining a strong lead over potential challengers despite a sharp drop in his job approval rating among voters feeling tough economic times, according to a new poll released Thursday.
Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz has named his seven appointees to a committee exploring the possibility of building a new stadium for the Buffalo Bills.
Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has introduced himself in Buffalo, a day after formally entering the race for governor.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that a solution to provide space for charter schools in public school buildings is being discussed with legislative leaders.
A top Republican county official from New York City's northern suburbs took his new campaign for governor on the road Thursday by appealing for votes from the Bronx to Buffalo.
The New York Senate has confirmed Hobart and Williams Smith Colleges President Mark Gearan to head the state commission that oversees gambling.
A top county official from New York City's northern suburbs announced Wednesday that he will run for governor, launching an uphill fight to unseat heavily favored incumbent Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
New York state wants to make farmers' markets more accessible to low-income consumers.