- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Andrew Cuomo Items
Gov. Andrew Cuomo and New York's legislative leaders negotiated over property tax relief, charter schools and prekindergarten funding Monday with a budget deadline looming in a week.
Emmy award winning actress Cynthia Nixon is in Albany asking Gov. Andrew Cuomo and legislative leaders to increase school aid in the state budget due April 1.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo is warning employers that they can face fines, charges and civil or even criminal punishment for failing to comply with the state's minimum wage laws.
A bill that would open state financial aid to students in the country illegally appeared dead following a narrow defeat in the Legislature, but growing support for New York's Dream Act has given advocates and lawmakers renewed hope it could be included in the final state budget.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that the new Office for New Americans assisted more than 34,000 immigrants during its first year.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo has promoted legislation to help disabled veterans during what was billed a "Veteran and Military Family Summit."
A thick crowd of demonstrators chanting and cheering about education funding and other issues gathered outside Gov. Andrew Cuomo's offices in the state Capitol on Thursday, showing at least a temporary resurgence of Albany's Occupy movement and attracting state troopers who began trying to clear the hallway and arrested dozens.
The budget being negotiated in Albany will establish not only how much state aid school districts will receive, but it also could affect the age many kids start going to school, when they begin standardized tests and even influence whether they go to public or private school.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo continued to tout his property tax freeze as a priority in budget negotiations Thursday but said he is getting resistance from lawmakers.