- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Andrew Cuomo Items
Equal protection under the law for pre-born human beings is headed our way — and from the work of a surprising demographic: adults younger than 30.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's 2014-15 spending plan contains $15 million to plan for a new College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the state will seek $1.4 billion from the federal government to harden its power grid against extreme weather.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo's budget proposal says new casinos could be operating in upstate New York by next Jan. 15.
Conservative radio host Sean Hannity delivered a harsh response to Gov. Andrew Cuomo's remarks against pro-lifers living in New York: I'm packing my bags and leaving.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the state will seek an additional $486 million in federal funds to replace and repair about 100 flood-prone bridges.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo's budget includes a public campaign financing system based on New York City's model.
Donald Trump is the featured speaker at the latest installment of "Politics & Eggs" in New Hampshire.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Attorney General Eric Schneiderman have agreed to spend the first $163 million from New York's share of the national settlement with JPMorgan on mortgage relief and housing programs this year.