- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Andrew Cuomo Items
Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino on Tuesday picked a western New York sheriff critical of Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stance on gun control to be his running mate.
In the latest prep work for a presidential campaign, Rand Paul is conspicuously courting moderate and establishment Republicans while Ted Cruz keeps up a travel schedule that has 2016 written all over it.
New York state is giving $1.9 million in grants to 11 companies to develop technologies that make buildings more energy efficient.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo will need a new running mate after Lt. Gov. Robert Duffy announced he would not seek another term less than two weeks before Democrats gather to nominate their candidates for the fall elections.
A day after penning an op-ed piece arguing for campaign finance reform, Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has support from two key lawmakers and the Senate Republicans are involved in negotiations.
New York state has reached a deal to buy 88 acres of former brownfields in Buffalo for a high-tech manufacturing complex focused on clean energy.
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority should come up with a plan to get the system ready "for the challenges of the next century," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday in a letter to the head of the agency.
The Buffalo Bills' next owner could be in line for a new stadium as an additional lure to keep the franchise in western New York.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo added their voices Tuesday to those seeking to reform the beleaguered Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, telling the bistate agency that they are forming a panel to take a hard look at its mission, structure, operations and governance.