- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Andrew Cuomo Items
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says 32 New York City grocery and liquor stores have recently been caught selling liquor to minors.
The Buffalo Bills could identify a new owner within three months, leading Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stepping up the state's efforts to secure the franchise's long-term future in the region.
Funding for child-care subsidies for low-income families in New York state is increasing.
New York law enforcement agencies will be receiving more than $13 million to reduce gun-related homicides.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo is praising a state program that offers companies access to affordable energy in exchange for the creation or retention of jobs.
The state is sending experts to Long Island for the second time this month to assist homeowners facing foreclosures.
Several New York agencies are recommending action at the state and federal levels to help prevent rail disasters during shipments of crude oil like the accidents that have occurred in other states and Canada.
Every successful politician understands that you never start a fight you can't win, and it's an adage that Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York has taken to heart.
With the number of measles cases up nationwide, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is encouraging residents to make they're vaccinated against the disease.