- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Andrew Dalton
As the clouds slowly cleared from over Hollywood Boulevard and water still dripped from stands and scaffolds, one red carpet dweller took the fight directly to the damp walkway.
Straight from Sochi, a snowy-white Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski felt the full force of their newfound fame as they skated past the red-carpet crowd at the Oscars.
Cellphone-clutching celebrities are turning the Oscar red carpet into Selfie Central.
Best supporting actor nominee Jared Leto let out his inner rocker - if only for a second.
Andrew Luck drew praise from his new coach, his new team owner and the usually reserved Tony Dungy after his first full-speed workout.
St. Louis running back Steven Jackson hurt his right leg Sunday while running virtually untouched on a 47-yard touchdown run on the Rams' first offensive play of the season.