- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Andrew Friedman Items
Tampa Bay Rays third baseman Evan Longoria has agreed to a new contract through 2022 that adds six guaranteed seasons and $100 million.
Tampa Bay Rays left-hander David Price has been scratched from his scheduled start Saturday night because of what the team is calling general soreness in his left shoulder.
Evan Longoria took a right turn out of the Tampa Bay clubhouse and walked a few feet before stepping in front of a group of reporters huddled around a lineup board that will not list his name for the next four to eight weeks.
There was no question at No. 1 in the last two baseball drafts.
Free agent reliever Kyle Farnsworth is approaching an agreement on a one-year contract with the Tampa Bay Rays, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.
Securing the second playoff berth in franchise history is just a start for the Tampa Bay Rays.