- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - andrew gordon
Some cable sections and rods on the new San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge are rusting, and engineering experts say it could lead to structural damage if the corrosion worsens, a newspaper reported Sunday.
Andrew Gordon had a goal and assist for his first two NHL points, and the Washington Capitals earned their second straight victory by beating the New Jersey Devils 5-1 on Tuesday night.
During sentencing, U.S. District Judge Andrew Gordon said he had sympathy for the victims because he also has experienced identity theft.
"You appear to be a pretty smart guy," Gordon told Camez. "It's a shame you used your talents in a bad way. Your history tells me I need to protect the public from you."