- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Andrew Lorenz-Strait
The Obama administration's appointment of a public advocate for immigrant concerns about law enforcement policies makes a "mockery of the laws of the United States," the National Border Patrol Council said Wednesday.
He said ICE already had "abandoned its responsibility" for deporting illegal immigrants when the agency's director, John Morton, issued a memorandum saying the agency would employ "prosecutorial discretion" to drop cases where illegal immigrants had no significant criminal history.