- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Andrew Luck
It's become vogue in NFL circles to rank Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck as the best young QBs in the NFL. Are people sleeping on RG3?
The first time MaKenzi Rooksberry flew in a helicopter, she was strapped to a stretcher and her life was in danger.
Colts general manager Ryan Grigson used his first two picks in the NFL draft helping Andrew Luck.
The Indianapolis Colts might have had more glaring needs. But general manager Ryan Grigson was still looking for a couple of guys who could help his biggest asset, Andrew Luck.
Students at nearly 30 schools across Indiana will get a taste of a pilot health and fitness program this spring that's endorsed by Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is disappointed he's not teammates with Robert Mathis during the Pro Bowl.
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has been chosen to play in the Pro Bowl this weekend, replacing Seattle's Russell Wilson.
When the season started, the Patriots' top pick in last year's draft barely got on the field on defense, playing just six snaps when the opponent had the ball in the first two games.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work. With a Super Bowl berth at stake in Sunday's rematch, Peyton Manning figures to have a better day.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work.
Andrew Luck watched the game tape one more time Monday morning.
A look back at the best and worst of the Indianapolis Colts 2013 season:
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
LeGarrette Blount ran the Patriots into their third straight AFC championship game.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — T.Y Hilton's fingerprints are all over Indianapolis' resurgence.
"It's nice that the schedule comes out during our offseason workouts," he said, "because it's a reminder of how hard you have to work to get where you want to go."
"They're extremely deadly with their arms," he said, "but they'll kill you with their legs outside the pocket."