- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Andrew Luck
Students at nearly 30 schools across Indiana will get a taste of a pilot health and fitness program this spring that's endorsed by Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is disappointed he's not teammates with Robert Mathis during the Pro Bowl.
Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has been chosen to play in the Pro Bowl this weekend, replacing Seattle's Russell Wilson.
When the season started, the Patriots' top pick in last year's draft barely got on the field on defense, playing just six snaps when the opponent had the ball in the first two games.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work. With a Super Bowl berth at stake in Sunday's rematch, Peyton Manning figures to have a better day.
Andrew Luck watched the game tape one more time Monday morning.
A look back at the best and worst of the Indianapolis Colts 2013 season:
The New England Patriots are back in the AFC championship game because of a dominant running attack and an opportunistic defense.
LeGarrette Blount ran the Patriots into their third straight AFC championship game.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — T.Y Hilton's fingerprints are all over Indianapolis' resurgence.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady has been leading successful comebacks for more than a decade. Andrew Luck is just getting started.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Growing up, Andrew Luck kept trying to emulate the quarterbacks he watched on Sunday afternoons, guys like Peyton Manning and Phillip Rivers.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A defense that allowed 44 points in a playoff game might boost the confidence of its next opponent.
When coach Chuck Pagano arrived home after Saturday's playoff victory, he tried to settle down.