- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Andrew Luck Items
This was always going to be one of those once in a decade quarterback classes, even before Russell Wilson announced his arrival from what is arguably the loneliest outpost in the NFL.
He was given short shrift entering the season, primarily due to his diminutive stature. He went on to win Seattle's starting job, but nationally played second fiddle to Robert Griffin III and third banana to Andrew Luck in this season of high-profile rookie quarterbacks. But Russell Wilson is the one who has advanced to the playoffs' next round while the other two have begun their offseason vacations.
Previewing the Redskins-Seahawks playoff matchup.
Reggie Wayne has an emphatic message for his teammates. He's got bigger plans for this year's Indianapolis Colts.
Aaron Rodgers has won a Super Bowl and an MVP award. Joe Flacco has been to the playoffs in all five of his pro seasons.
The Broncos' rise to the top of the AP Pro32 NFL power rankings began in the last six weeks of the regular season.
The NFL's dandy dozen is set _ and truth be told, a little scared.
Six days after Adrian Peterson blistered them for nearly 200 yards and helped lift his team to a stunning playoff berth, the Green Bay Packers get another taste of "A.D."
Andrew Luck spent his rookie season dealing with the harsh realities of the NFL.