- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
Latest Andrew Malcolm Items
Let's talk about voter sentiment as the nation dwells on romance for a few hours on Friday. Conservatives: Would you want to cozy up to a liberal this weekend? And Democrats, would you have a Republican sweetheart? Well, maybe not.
"Too many generals are taking orders from their privates," summarizes Rush Limbaugh regarding the ever-mutating news about former CIA Director David H. Petraeus. Alas, there is collateral damage from all the bombshells, however.
Plans for jobs creation are a dime a dozen. The White House has one. Congress has one. Assorted politicians are flirting with a fiscal opus of some sort. Maybe Lady Gaga should come up with something. She's rich. She employs people. She must know something. And there's always "Plan 9 From Outer Space," just in case people run out of ideas.
A round-up of opinion from the left regarding the president's Oval Office address.