- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Andrew Malcolm Items
"Too many generals are taking orders from their privates," summarizes Rush Limbaugh regarding the ever-mutating news about former CIA Director David H. Petraeus. Alas, there is collateral damage from all the bombshells, however.
Plans for jobs creation are a dime a dozen. The White House has one. Congress has one. Assorted politicians are flirting with a fiscal opus of some sort. Maybe Lady Gaga should come up with something. She's rich. She employs people. She must know something. And there's always "Plan 9 From Outer Space," just in case people run out of ideas.
A round-up of opinion from the left regarding the president's Oval Office address.