- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Andrew Marcus Items
It portends to be a fierce demonstration, as in days of yore: The Tea Party Patriots will assemble at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday for an "Audit the IRS" rally in support of conservative groups that were subject to some uncomfortable scrutiny by the federal agency in recent years. The tea partyers will have some high profile company. Independent media maven Glenn Beck plans to be there, despite his own misgivings about visiting the veritable heart of big government.
The 2.4 million-member American Legion is mighty vexed with "The Amazing Race" after the CBS reality show featured the wreckage of a B-52 bomber shot down during the Vietnam War. The plane is now the centerpiece of a monument celebrating "defeat of U.S. imperialists."