- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Andrew Maxwell Items
Lots of the names are the same around the Big Ten.
No. 1 Alabama (1-0) vs. Western Kentucky (1-0), 3:30 p.m. (SEC Network)
All times EDT
Over the last few years, perhaps no program has invested more in Week One of the college football season than Boise State.
Kirk Cousins threw for 273 yards and three touchdowns in just over a half and No. 12 Michigan State clinched a berth in the inaugural Big Ten championship game with a 55-3 rout of Indiana on Saturday.
Kirk Cousins and Michigan State should find out awfully soon what kind of season this is going to be.