- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Andrew Mccarthy
A new book written by a former top federal prosecutor — Andrew McCarthy — takes a look at all the scandals and secrecies that have plagued the Obama administration, dissects the facts and then sums: Impeachment is a valid notion.
A magician typically succeeds when the attention of the audience is diverted from his main activity onto some distraction. President Obama has raised this sort of deflection into a political art form.
If you're a political junkie, you've got to love a presidential candidate who lights the fire Newt Gingrich has lit. Or at least you have to love the fire. Impeach judges? Subpoena them? Arrest them?
Actor and former teen king Andrew McCarthy would rather talk about settling down.
The Muslim Brotherhood's mask is slipping in Egypt. Small "d" democrats there and elsewhere are alarmed by top Brotherhood officials who now aver openly what has been utterly predictable: Once in power, they will impose Shariah - the totalitarian, supremacist politico-military-legal program practiced in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia, Sudan and, increasingly, elsewhere.
Mr. McCarthy argues in its pages that Mr. Obama has subverted the Constitution and demonstrated "rampant lawlessness [that] represents a systematic threat to our constitutional order -- a threat so egregious it requires action," the media kit for the book stated.
Andrew McCarthy, who was the federal prosecutor who secured Rahman's conviction of conspiring to destroy the World Trade Center in 1993, warns that despite the administration's serial and artfully worded denials, Mr. Obama is likely to release the sheikh after the November election.