- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Andrew Murray Items
Italy won both singles matches against Britain in straight sets on Sunday to reach the Davis Cup semifinals for the first time in 16 years.
Britain held off a comeback attempt from Italy to win the doubles match and take a 2-1 lead in their Davis Cup quarterfinal on Saturday.
Fabio Fognini overcame an injury and tough resistance from James Ward to give Italy a 1-0 lead over Britain on the rain-delayed opening day of their Davis Cup quarterfinal Friday.
Andy Murray is expected to recover from illness to face Andreas Seppi on the opening day of Britain's Davis Cup quarterfinal against Italy.
Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didn't realize he had broken the rules. When Andy Murray walked to the net and challenged him about it, Djokovic responded with a shrug and a sheepish smile.
Andy Murray will lead Britain's team in the Davis Cup quarterfinals against Italy next month.
Andy Murray heard a fan clamoring for a souvenir towel and tried to oblige by tossing one toward the courtside seats.
Andy Murray won Sunday while Ivan Lendl watched as a fan rather than as a coach.
Following a fruitful two-year relationship, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has parted ways with coach Ivan Lendl - the man who turned him from a four-time Grand Slam runner-up into a two-time major champion.