- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Andrew Murray Items
Novak Djokovic wrapped up his victory at the Australian Open on a sweet note.
Four-time winner Roger Federer and top-ranked Victoria Azarenka will defend their titles at the BNP Paribas Open in March, with the deep fields also including Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova.
Azarenka won her second consecutive Australian Open title, beating Li 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in a dramatic final that contained a break for fireworks, two medical timeouts and a nasty fall to the court by Li.
Novak Djokovic remembers when he was about 11 and meeting a boy his age named Andy Murray.
Murray beat Federer for the first time in a Grand Slam event to advance to the Australian Open final against top-ranked Novak Djokovic.
Andre Agassi says one of the biggest regrets of his career was waiting until 1995 _ a full decade after turning professional _ to play in the Australian Open.
Victoria Azarenka had to endure some anxious moments before and after her win over American teenager Sloane Stephens. Li Na wasn't flustered at all in an easy victory over No. 2-ranked Maria Sharapova.
Sloane Stephens didn't just achieve her best Grand Slam result by reaching the semifinals of the Australian Open _ she's also one up on her good friend Sam Querrey.
On the eve of the Australian Open, Novak Djokovic was asked if he had noticed anything different about Andy Murray.