- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Andrew Raycroft
Backup Andrew Raycroft made 37 saves, Brandon Segal scored the go-ahead goal midway through the third period, and the Dallas Stars survived a late scare to win their fifth straight, beating the Washington Capitals 2-1 on Thursday night.
Raycroft said all he saw on the play was "Skrastins' butt.
"They have two of the top five players in the world (Ovechkin and Semin)," said Raycroft, who improved to 6-3-1 for his career against the Caps. "They're dangerous. We did a great job. I don't remember any real good rush chances they had. They're the best in the best league in the world. You have to be sharp."