- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Andrew Rose
There may be several things to quibble about in "The Woman Before Wallis." It is repetitive, overly detailed and can drag on, but if you want the lowdown on the well-born, the intimate details of a major royal sex scandal and elaborate cover-up, the book provides a really dishy read.
Weeks later, he told his British paramour he thought the worst was over, "though I must get those letters back somehow."