- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Andrew Rose
There may be several things to quibble about in "The Woman Before Wallis." It is repetitive, overly detailed and can drag on, but if you want the lowdown on the well-born, the intimate details of a major royal sex scandal and elaborate cover-up, the book provides a really dishy read.
Weeks later, he told his British paramour he thought the worst was over, "though I must get those letters back somehow."